- ALL students must present documentation of up-to-date immunization status, including month, day, and year of each immunization BEFORE attending school.
- Missouri-required immunizations should be administered according to the current ACIP schedule, including all spacing, (CDC/Gov/vaccines/schedules).
- To remain in school, students "in progress" must have an Immunizations in Progress on file. In progress means that a child has begun the vaccine series and has an appointment for the next dose. This appointment must be kept and an updated record provided to the school. If the appointment is not kept, the child is no longer in progress and is noncompliant.
- Religious and Medical exemptions are allowed. The appropriate exemption form must be on file. Unimmunized children are subject to exclusion from school when outbreaks of vaccine preventable diseases occur.
- The "Religious" and "Medical" exemption forms as well as the "In Progress" form can be printed from the following web links:
Religious Exemption Form
Medical Exemption Form
Immunizations in Progress Form
Pre-K and Kindergarten
- 4th DTap/Polio (with the last dose on or after the 4th birthday)
- 2nd MMR/Varicella (1st dose at 12 months of age and 2nd dose on or after 4th birthday)
- 3 total doses of Hepatitis B as an infant
- 2nd meningococcal (MCV) booster