Instructions for making payments online:
- You need to know your student’s ID number. You may get this number by contacting the school or the food service office (451-8603).
- Be sure to use the same name that the school uses for your student when setting up the account.
- If you have more than one child in the district, you can handle all online prepayments from the same online account.
- Payments may be made through an existing PayPal account or with a major credit or debit card.
- In order to use the online prepayment service, a small convenience fee of $1.75 will be assessed to cover the bank fees. Parents placing money into multiple accounts will only be assessed the $1.75 fee once per deposit transaction. The Neosho School District will not profit from the use of this site.