Annual Student Update
If you have a returning student (meaning they attended NSD last year) it is time to complete the Annual Student Update! The Annual Student Update is now available online - yay! We hope this makes back-to-school paperwork more convenient and less repetitive for those who have multiple children attending NSD.
To complete the ASU online, you will need the "Snapcode Letter" unique to your student. An example of this letter is attached below!
Pre-K - 6th Grade - These letters would have been handed out at Open House. If you didn't attend Open House, letters would have come home in your student's folder. If you didn't receive a letter, it can be picked up from the front office.
7-8 Grade - These letters would have been handed out at Open House with your student's schedule. Letters not picked up at Open House would have been sent home with students. If you didn't receive a letter, it can be picked up from the front office.
9-12 Grade - These letters would have been handed out at Open House and Freshman Orientation. Letters not picked up would have been handed out during Pride hour. If you didn't receive a letter, it can be picked up from the front office.
- There is one unique Snapcode generated per student.
- Snapcodes can only be used one time.
- Those who do not wish to complete the ASU online, can request a paper packet from their school of attendance.
- The Annual Student Update is for returning students only. If your student enrolled for the first time for the 22-23 school year, an ASU does not need to be completed for them.
- The ASU is how we update your information in our system - it is really important! If you do not get district messages or receive mail about your student, it is likely because we do not have updated information. We need a completed ASU in order to update your information.
- This Friday, September 2nd is the deadline for completing online or paper ASU packets.
For questions, contact the office of your student's school of attendance. If you have your student's Snapcode letter and wish to begin the ASU, click here.