Route Descriptions & Estimated Stop Times
Bus Routes for the 2022-2023 school year are posted below according to elementary school boundaries. To reference the school boundaries, click here.
If possible, please have your students ready up to 10 minutes prior to your stop time. Because student safety is of the utmost importance and many students are young, first-time riders, extra time will be taken to ensure that students get on and off of the bus at the correct location. Please do not be alarmed if your student's bus is running behind during the first week of school.
For questions about bus stops or transportation in general, please call the Transportation Office at 417-451-8699 or email Transportation Director Marty Marks at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2022-2023 Bus Routes by Elementary Boundary | If your student attends NMS, NJH, NHS, or JSC, their route will be listed within the elementary boundary where the student resides.
Best Practices for Riders
Student safety is the number one priority for the NSD Transportation Team. To help us out, here are some best practices that we encourage prior to riding the bus:
- Make sure your student knows their full name
- Teach your student their address or street name
- Teach your student your full name
- Teach your student an emergency phone number
- Students in grades kindergarten-2nd grade must have an older sibling or parent receive them from the bus.
- Please have students waiting at the bus stop, not inside the home.
- Students can not be dropped off at businesses.
- Arrival and drop off times can vary. Please have your students ready 10 minutes prior to their bus stop time.
- Shuttle bus information for students going into grades 5, 7, and 9 have changed.